1. Draw a pattern for a plaque to stand in front of a vase or pot of
flowers (useful when you're using an old soda bottle instead of a vase),
or enlarge our basket pattern. Lower edge should be at least 5" wide.
2. Following Basics (top), cut plaque from 1/4" lauan wood or plywood with
a jigsaw. Also cut a 5" x 5" base.
3. Glue and nail plaque with 3/4" brads against front of base, flush at bottom.
4. Apply primer and acrylic paint (we used Butterscotch, Warm White and
Grass Green FolkArt acrylics).
5. When dry, rub with sandpaper to "age" surface. Apply Butcher's Wax and buff.