* 2 cups of kidney beans
* 5.5 oz. of pork elbow in pieces
* 1 Ham bone
* 3.5 oz. of recorte de fabada
* 2 large ground and strained tomatoes
* 1/4 onion
* 2 cloves of garlic
1. Soak the alubia 2-3 hours to soften. Drain and then boil in a pressure
cooker with 4 cups of water, the ham bone, onion and salt for 30 minutes.
2. Fry the recorte together with the garlic and pork and add water. Boil
until it thickens.
3. When the pressure cooker has cooled (no longer under pressure), open it
and add the tomato sauce, stir add the meat and cook for 15 more minutes.